CHAMPION OF CHAMPIONS
Friday, 20 March 2020 | Hosted by Royal Perth Yacht Club
Class Associations and World, National or State title holders are invited to field a team & battle it out on the evenly matched Foundation 36 Yachts to decide the Champion of the Champions in 2020!
Back again for the first time in TEN YEARS, the Champion of Champions will be held as a short, sharp, late afternoon/early evening racing session on Friday, 20 March 2020. This event will feature as the first of three regattas sailed back to back to back as part of Swan River Sailing’s 2020 Championship Weekend hosted by the Royal Perth Yacht Club.
Each team that enters the 2020 Champion of Champions, Womens State Keelboat Championships or Youth State Keelboat Championships is entitled to a complimentary crew practice session, which is exclusively available on specific dates set by the Organisaing Authority. These can be booked online.
Friday, 20 March 2020 at Royal Perth Yacht Club
15:45 – Briefing on the lawn
16:30 – First warning signal
18:45 – Last warning signal, if not prior
19:15 – Approx. time of onshore presentations
ELIGIBILITY & ENTRY
- Clubs are invited to enter teams of women in accordance with paragraph 7 of the Notice of Race.
- Skippers shall be the ‘class champion’ or the class association’s nominee.
- Crew members are encouraged to be made up of class representatives.
- Refer to the Notice of Race for number of crew allowed (7.1)
- Teams shall enter teams by completing the online entry form – entries will only be received accompanied by full payment via credit card.
- The number of entries is restricted to the first nine entries received and accompanied by full payment.
- Entries are open until 1700hrs, Friday 13 March 2020, unless booked out prior.
- Late entries may be accepted at the discretion of the OA.
TO BE CONFIRMED
View this post on Instagram
THE WAIT IS [ NEARLY ] OVER...🤞🏼 A massive thank you to the WA Yacht Clubs and their fired up teams 🔥 for being so patient with us! 🙏 The wait is nearly over! Info for all of our up and coming 2020 #SRSCommunityEvents will be out later this week 💬 Info will be available via the website ⛵️🌊☀️ #StayTuned #TeamSwanRiverSailing