Raced over three days, the Inter Club Championships brings some of the states best sailors together to decide which Club has bragging rights as the best sailors in Western Australia. Metropolitan Clubs are required to put forward four of their best teams to sail the series. Non-metropolitan teams receive exemptions to the crew requirements to encourage fierce competition from around the state!
Friday evening will see the Veterans race in session 1. Saturday morning will see the Womens’ teams matching up for racing session 2 leaving sessions 3 and 4 on Sunday for the Open teams.
A casual presentation function will be held on Sunday afternoon. All competitors are encouraged to attend.
Friday, 5th April 2019 at South of Perth Yacht Club
15:45 – Briefing
16:30 – Racing Session 1 – Veterans
18:00 – Last warning signal, if not prior
18:30 – Approx. time of presentations
Saturday, 6th April 2019 at South of Perth Yacht Club
08:00 – Briefing
08:45 – Racing Session 2 – Womens
11:00 – Last warning signal, if not prior
11:30 – Approx. time of presentations
Sunday, 7th April 2019 at South of Perth Yacht Club
09:00 – Briefing
09:45 – Racing Session 3 – Opens
13:00 – Racing Session 4 – Opens
15:00 – Last warning signal, if not prior
15:30 – Approx. time of presentations
Swan River Sailing will be delivering the boats from SoPYC to RPYC from approx. 16:00 – any assistance during this time would be greatly appreciated!
ELIGIBILITY & ENTRY
THE ONLINE ENTRY FORM IS AVAILABLE HERE
- Clubs shall field teams in 3 categories Veterans, Womens and Opens. See NoR – section 5 for requirements.
- All crew shall hold an Australian Sailing sailor identification number (SIN) and be members of the Club they are representing.
- Eligible teams shall enter by completing the online entry by Friday 29th March 2019 – entries will only be received accompanied by full payment via credit card.
- The number of entries is restricted to the first nine entries received and accompanied by full payment.
- Late entries may be accepted at the discretion of the OA.