Clubs are invited to enter teams of Women in this annual State Championship event. Consisting of short course fleet races, the overall winner will be crowned the Women’s Keelboat State Champion.
After racing, teams will enjoy a glass of chilled champagne and a chat about the days racing with WA’s other like-minded sailing women who gather for this unique annual event, followed by Presentations.
A complimentary practice session will be available to all teams on the evening before the event at Royal Freshwater Bay Yacht Club.
Saturday, 16th March 2019 at Royal Freshwater Bay Yacht Club
07:30 – Briefing at the Main Clubhouse
08:15 – First warning signal
12:15 – Last warning signal, if not prior
12:45 – Approx. time of presentations
ELIGIBILITY & ENTRY
THE ONLINE ENTRY FORM IS AVAILABLE HERE
- Clubs are invited to enter teams of women in accordance with paragraph 7 of the Notice of Race.
- All team members shall be bona fide members of the Club they are representing.
- Clubs shall enter teams by completing the online entry form – entries will only be received accompanied by full payment via credit card.
- The number of entries is restricted to the first nine entries received and accompanied by full payment.
- Late entries may be accepted at the discretion of the OA.
DOCUMENTS & LINKS
Fremantle Sailing Club – Carolyne Bush
Royal Freshwater Bay Yacht Club – Adele Jackson
Royal Freshwater Bay Yacht Club – Sandy Anderson
Royal Freshwater Bay Yacht Club – Trish Ford
Royal Perth Yacht Club – Fiona McCabe
Royal Perth Yacht Club – Karen Koedyk
Hillarys Yacht Club – Sarah Lidiard
East Fremantle Yacht Club – Chloe Back
South of Perth Yacht Club – Mara Lowry