We recommend that you:
- Wear loose, warm clothes with a waterproof jacket in case of rain. Shorts and t-shirts are fine, with a jacket and hat.
- Bring sunscreen and apply it liberally before sailing (also supplied on board).
- Wear soft-soled shoes on the yacht – boating shoes are ideal but tennis or running shoes are fine.
- Preferably no black soled shoes as these can mark the deck.
- Leave rings, bangles or other jewellery at home.
- You may wish to bring a change of clothes to wear after sailing and a warm jacket or jumper as the evenings can be cool.
- Bring a small bag to keep your belongings in whilst on board.